±750 SF Renovation within Existing Facility
- Renovation of existing storage area to low-humidity dry room (RH = 10% ±5%, Temp = ≤ 60°F).
- Installed new drywall walls and ceiling within dry room.
- Zero-Perm vapor barrier membrane utilized in both wall and ceiling systems to form complete vapor seal.
- Installed smooth-faced FRP to 4’-AFF around dry room perimeter for wash-down.
- Installed epoxy floor with covered base to match existing facility finishes.
- Installed vapor resistant strip light fixtures and ceiling-mounted power drops.
- Installed HCD-2250 Munters Dehumidificaton system with desiccant wheel to serve dry room.